With WiseStamp email signature you can easily promote and share in your email signature your latest Google reader shared items.
Follow those simple steps:
- Install WiseStamp email signature (Firefox addon).
- Login to your Googe reader.
- Click: Settings >> Your shared items >> view public page.
- On your Google reader public page copy the RSS icon “Atom feed” link, located on the right sidebar of the page, see sample image:
- Open WiseStamp in your browser.
- Select the “RSS” tab and insert (Ctrl+V) the copied link into the “feed url” filed.
- Click on the Apply button.
After the following steps a link to your latest Google reader shared items will update automatically in your WiseStamp email signature.
Liked this? You Should Share it: