Blog feed Signature- How to automatically link to my latest blog posts in all my email’s with WiseStamp email signature?
With WiseStamp email signature you can easily promote and share in your email signature your latest and most fresh blog post (via your blog RSS feed) .
Add the RSS App to your emails – Follow these simple steps:
- Install WiseStamp email Apps version (Firefox / Chrome).
- Open the WiseStamp editor (click the WiseStamp icon and then “Open WiseStamp”)
- In the Apps tab, click the RSS App and click the “Add” icon. Title your RSS feed and add the URL to the feed.
- How do you find the URL? Simply go to your blog/news site and look for the orange icon . Now, copy the address (URL) into the RSS URL field in the WiseStamp editor.
After the following steps a link to your latest post will update automatically in your WiseStamp email signature.
This is a very powerful way to get new readers and to spread the news that interest you. Check it out!
- WordPress- How to add my WordPress posts to my email signature
- Blogger – How to add my Blogger posts to my email signature
- Typepad – How to add my Typepad posts to my email signature
- Tumblr – How to add my Tumblr posts to my email signature
- Twitter- How to add my Twitter posts to my email signature
Liked this? You Should Share it: