Creating an effective email signature is essential. An email signature for students is a great way to show their potential employers a glimpse of themselves. Email signatures for students are easy to create and extremely efficient. Email sigs can make a huge impact on your job search and on future employers.
With an email signature you can brand yourself for the field you desire to work in. Email signatures also give your future employer a first look or impression of who they are about to hire. When creating an email signature for students there are many ways you can format your email signature.
Get a WiseStamp student signature now:
Tips and Tricks from WiseStamp:
1. Be sure to keep to short and simple while still providing the essential information
2. Avoid bold colors, keep your font plain and simple, easy to read
3. Include the email address you use most frequently
4. Don’t include your personal twitter, IM or skype; keep it professional
5. Although WiseStamp offers quotes, for the purpose of students, keep off the quotes.
6. Add your resume or CV – with WiseStamp ResumeBucket is available for you to use
These are just a few guidelines when creating an email signature for students. It is important to remember that everyone is different and not all email signature are alike. They should be geared towards what they are studying and looking for in a future profession. So dont wait any longer, download WiseStamp today!
Liked this? You Should Share it: