Best Tips for Writing an Email signature for Masters Student
Want to catch the eye of your potential employer?
With an email signature you can do just that. An email signature for a masters student is simple to create and extremely efficient. If you are a masters student who is on the hunt for a job it is important you have the right tools in creating a successful email signature.
With an email sig you can brand yourself for the field you desire to work in. It can provide alternative contact details, important job titles and company names that will help the recipient get in touch with you in the future.
Get a WiseStamp Masters student signature now:
Create your signature ►
Email signatures also give your future employer a first look or impression of who they are about to hire.When creating a email signature for a masters student it is important to include a few things.
5 Tips for Email Signatures for Masters Students:
1. Full Name: You want to make sure your employer knows who you are.
2. Telephone: Another way for your employer to get in touch with you, the more ways the better.
3. Email Address: This makes trying to contact you much easier.
4. College and Year Graduated: Plain and simple, let your employer know where you studied and what year you graduated because it might not be clear to them
5. Website and/or Social network sites: This is a great way to show your employer who you are and add a personal touch to your email signature
In order to present yourself as being professional, you should include those elements in the signature. Regardless of what type of job you are looking for, email signatures are an important tool to help develop your personal image in the job market.
WiseStamp allows you to add your LinkedIn profile, a link to your resume or cv with ResumeBucket as well as your facebook or twitter account. So don’t wait any longer, download WiseStamp and create your email signature!