Your email signature can be a very important part of your emails. It can relay that information to your email recipients that you can’t in the body of your email because, if you did, it would seem out of place. However, you have to make that information work for you. Email signatures need to be short, but they also need to be effective. If not, the individual reading the email will completely ignore the e-mail signature at the bottom of your email.
So it is important that you know what features a professional email signature should possess. Those features are:
Your email signature gives you added exposure to the world. This is because you can include information in it that would not be included in the body of the email or it could ruin the message you are trying to convey there. Email signatures are beneficial in that you don’t have to type them over and over because they are already constructed for you to include in your email.
Email signatures can be made to bring traffic to your blog, empower your brand, and increase traffic to your website. Here is how it is done:
Are you looking for an email signature that is effective in other ways?
If you are, then there is a great idea for you that you really need to consider. For example, why not create a “green email?” If you’re wondering what this is, it is an email that contains a disclaimer in the email signature that talks about ways you can use your email to save the environment. In other words, this is a “green email signature.”
- “Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s.”
- “The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad. ”
- “It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice. ”
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
- “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.”
T. S. Elliot
- “All that we are is the result of what we have thought.”
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You see things; and you say “Why?” But I dream things that never were; and I say “Why not?”
George Bernard Shaw
- A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn’t feel like it.
- Without hard work and discipline it is difficult to be a top professional.
- Part of the success of This American Life, I think, is due to the fact that none of us sound like we should be on the radio. We don’t sound professional; we sound like people you would know.
- Everything happens to everybody sooner or later if there is time enough.
George Bernard Shaw
- Lost time is never found again.
Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.
- Time is money.
- Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.
- “Those who have succeeded at anything and don’t mention luck are kidding themselves.”
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.”
- “What is success? I think it is a mixture of having a flair for the thing that you are doing; knowing that it is not enough, that you have got to have hard work and a certain sense of purpose. ”
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. ”
- “Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. ”
- “I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.”
- “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. ”
- Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a winning touchdown.
- Success has a simple formula: do your best, and people may like it.
- The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
- I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
- Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.
- Information is not knowledge.
- Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.
- Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant.
- The information is in the people, not in your head.
Edward T. Hall
- The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop.
- Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.
- The winner is the chef who takes the same ingredients as everyone else and produces the best results.
Edward de Bono
- To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art.
- The men who have succeeded are men who have chosen one line and stuck to it.
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
- Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.
- A joke is a very serious thing.
- If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?
- Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
- If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can’t speak English.
The email signature is a free marketing tool that so many individuals miss. Why do they miss it? Well, it is probably because it is such a simple solution and it is free. As humans, we have a tendency to seek out the most difficult of solutions even when a solution is right in front of our faces. In the case of the email signature, it is right thee for us to use at any time. The problem is that we miss this very obvious detail because there is this misconception that email signatures are not that effective as marketing tools.
But think of this:
You’ve probably seen an email disclaimer hanging out at the bottom of an email in the email signature.
But what is it for? What sort of function does it serve?
Well, an email disclaimer usually has some sort of legal purpose to it. If it doesn’t have a legal purpose, then it has a marketing message behind it.